Local, instructor-led live Project Calico training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Project Calico.
Calico training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Project Calico trainings in Israel can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Calico Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training in Israel (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to optimize networking for Kubernetes clusters.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Calico.
- Understand how Calico differs from traditional overlay networks.
- Understand how Calico combines internet routing protocols with consensus-based data stores.
- Use Calico to create a container networking solution for Kubernetes clusters.
- Use Calico to provide network policy for Kubernetes.
Upcoming Project Calico Courses
Weekend Calico courses, Evening Calico training, Calico boot camp, Calico instructor-led, Weekend Project Calico training, Evening Project Calico courses, Calico coaching, Project Calico instructor, Project Calico trainer, Project Calico training courses, Project Calico classes, Calico on-site, Project Calico private courses, Project Calico one on one training