Online training courses (live Instructor-led) are taught by an instructor on a one-to-one basis or with a group of participants.
- The participants and the trainer interact with each other using virtual desktops based on the revolutionary DaDesktop® technology
- Most courses are exactly the same as their classroom equivalent, including the course duration, curriculum and student materials
- With these sessions, each participant has their own online desktop where they can perform exercises with the oversight of the trainer
- This is often a more efficient way of teaching than a traditional classroom setting
What will I need?
You can come to our classroom around the world, in this case you need nothing.
If you want to join from your office or from your home you will need:
- Computer (PC or laptop) with reliable internet connection (min 10Mbit/s download and 1Mbit/s upload)
- Chrome or Firefox web browser
- Good quality microphone or head-set (telephone is the last resort, though unrecommended)
- Quiet place, free from external distractions and noise (coffee shop will not do)
- Second monitor
1. Accessing The Online Desktop Using Your Browser Window
- Make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Chrome or Firefox
- Access test URL provided by the training coordinator and check whether you can connect before the session.