Local, instructor-led live Kong training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to set up and monitor a Kong API gateway to manage microservices traffic.
Kong training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Israel onsite live Kong trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Kong API Course Outlines in Israel
This instructor-led, live training in Israel (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to set up a Kong API gateway to manage traffic to and from their microservices.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure a Kong cluster.
- Manage a Kong API gateway to provide a single communication point for accessing API.
- Control web services traffic at a granular level.
- Secure APIs by authenticating access.
- Control traffic through rate limiting and quotas.
- Monitor, log and analyze API traffic using a third-party solution such as ELK stack.
Weekend Kong API courses, Evening Kong API training, Kong API boot camp, Kong API instructor-led, Weekend Kong training, Evening Kong courses, Kong API coaching, Kong instructor, Kong trainer, Kong training courses, Kong classes, Kong API on-site, Kong private courses, Kong one on one training